Are You Looking for a Drug Rehab in Florida?
Florida Center for Recovery (FCR) might be the right fit for you or your loved one. Established in 2002 our 72-bed detox and rehab center in Florida provides comprehensive, effective, and affordable treatment for clients who are struggling with Substance Use Disorders and related underlying mental health conditions. All of our treatment therapies, including detox and housing, are provided at our 12 private acres “campus-like” facility in a safe, nurturing, real-life environment.
Here is what you can expect from FCR:
- A safe and controlled environment with an intensive level of care with daily structured therapeutic counseling sessions
- A community based solely on a recovery fellowship, where like-minded people pursue similar goals and experiences that can be shared and discussed
- Protection from familiar and stressful circumstances that promote or fuel the urge to use
- Conducive recovery environment without any distractions of a typical daily life
- Introduction to a Balanced Diet that Supports the Body Through the Recovery Process and Beyond
- All-Inclusive Inpatient Detox
- Medical and Psychological Evaluation
- Addiction Treatment Assessment
- Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
- Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Gender-Specific Counseling
- Grief / Loss Therapy
- Rapid Resolution Therapy® (Trauma Therapy)
- Intensive Family Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- 12 Steps & SMART Recovery®
- Addiction Educational Series
- Holistic and Alternative Therapies
- Recreational Activities
- Aftercare Programming
- Discharge PlanningSPECIALIZED PROGRAMS
- Chronic Relapse Program
- Pregnant Women Program
- Military/First Responders Program
Our Florida Drug Rehab medical and clinical staff consists of a team of highly qualified professionals with degrees and certifications in various disciplines in the field of addiction treatment. Florida Center for Recovery’s multi-disciplinary group-practice enlists the full collaboration of a team of medical specialists that includes Psychiatrists, Licensed Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, and Addiction Specialists who are actively involved in the treatment of our clients, with an individualized treatment plan on a case-by-case basis.
If you decide to receive treatment from us, our team is ready to help you get your questions answered and provide you with valuable information about your insurance coverage and insurance covered treatment benefits. Florida Center for Recovery is accredited and certified by The Joint Commission, which sets the standard for delivery of safe and effective care of the highest quality and value for our clients.
For more information, please call us at 800-643-4005, visit our treatment program’s page at https://www.floridacenterforrecovery.com/treatment-programs/ or click on the link below to send us an email.
Florida Center for Recovery
Clinical Excellence & Compassionate Care in a Healing Environment
Providing Addiction & Mental Health Treatment Since 2002