CLICK ON THE TITLES BELOW TO VIEW COMPLETE ARTICLE
The most vulnerable individuals to coronavirus are those with low immune systems, especially people with…
What Parents of adult children need to know about HIPAA and substance use disorder, including opioid addiction.
Our Florida veteran’s rehab program is offered in an inpatient setting with variable lengths of stay. FCR’s multidisciplinary addiction treatment services include among others…
Detox and Rehab Center located in Fort Pierce, Florida and offering alcohol rehab to both men and women, including pregnant women. The center offers residential short-term alcohol rehab, 30 days or less, as well as long term alcohol rehab.
Groups such as AA, NA and FA are twelve step support group meetings for recovering individuals and their families. There are no dues or fees to join. These institutions can provide you with a safe place to seek help and recover.
Recently we got a post on our Facebook account from someone that was raising a red flag about rehab centers, sober living homes, half-way houses and pretty much every place and organization with any connection to drug rehab industry in the whole state of Florida. Yes, every drug rehab related place in the entire state of Florida. If this may sound a bit over reaching and irrational, it is exactly that. This might be the classical definition of the rhetorical statement “painting with a wide brush”.
What to Bring to Rehab for Inpatient Programs
Individuals that attend inpatient rehab must live in the rehab facilities that they’re receiving care at. This is until their addiction treatment programs are over. Thus, it’s important for inpatient addiction treatment patients to be prepared and know what to bring to rehab. Otherwise, they could be in rehab for anywhere from 30 days to a year without items that they need.
You shouldn’t feel forced to go an extended period of time in rehab without all the items that you need to comfortably function. That is why we’re providing you with a list of essentials that you should make sure that you bring with you if you plan on attending rehab here at Florida Center for Recovery (FCR).
BE SURE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL ITEMS WITH YOU TO REHAB:
- Clothing for 1 week – Here at Florida Center for Recovery, we have washers, dryers, and laundry detergent available for you to use.
- Personal toiletries – Personal toiletries such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo, razor, etc. are essential and must be brought with you to rehab. Just make sure not to bring anything with alcohol in it, this includes items like cologne, perfume, and mouthwash. Also, no aerosol cans.
- Insurance cards, prescription cards, and photo IDs – All of your IDs, insurance cards, and prescription cards need to be with you while in rehab.
- Quarters, singles, or $5 bills – Make sure to bring some small bills in cash with you to use for random products at the rehab center such as vending or cigarette machines.
- Any prescribed, non-narcotic medications, in the original labeled container – You can bring all non-narcotic medications that were prescribed for you to take by a doctor. We want to make sure that you have everything you need to remain in good health while in rehab.
- Any copay or deductible that is due. – Of course, you must also make sure that you bring the money that it costs to pay for rehab itself. This includes the money that it costs to cover the copay or deductible that is due by you to attend your rehab program.The cost of your rehab program should have been discussed with you by our Admissions Department prior to coming to attend rehab on your first day. That way, you’ll know what to bring to rehab with you as it pertains to money.
BE SURE TO LEAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT HOME WHILE ATTENDING REHAB:
- Electronics – There is no need to bring any electronics with you to rehab here at Florida Center for Recovery. This means that you shouldn’t bring any laptops, tablets, or anything that contains a camera or connects to WIFI or cellular service.
You don’t need electronics in rehab because they will only distract you as they often do in the real world. Time in rehab is precious. Thus, rehab patients should spend their time learning how to manage their addiction triggers and getting in tune with themselves.Rehab patients shouldn’t spend every extra minute on an electronic device. If you do bring any electronic devices to rehab with you here at FCR, we will safely and securely store them away for the duration of your stay.
- Bedding items – There is no need to bring bedding items such as sheets, pillows, blankets, or towels with you to rehab here at FCR. This is because we provide linens and bedding.
- Food or drink items – You also don’t need to bring with you any food or drinks when entering rehab with us. This includes candy.No rehab center would make a patient stay overnight at a rehab facility without food and drinks. Thus, whether you plan on attending inpatient rehab here at FCR or somewhere else, there is no need to bring food or beverages with you.Rehab centers will make sure that there is more than enough food and drinks for all their inpatient rehab patients. Here at FCR, inpatient treatment patients are served 3 meals each day. Our inpatient treatment patients will also have access to beverages and snacks throughout the day.
Visiting Hours At Florida Center for Recovery
The family members and significant others of patients here at FCR are welcome to visit on Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 1 pm and 5 pm. Such visitors just need approval from our clinical staff to visit beforehand.
FCR INDIVIDUALIZED INPATIENT ADDICTION TREATMENT SERVICES
When you know what to bring to rehab the process of entering rehab runs much more smoothly and quickly. Therefore, inpatient rehab patients that know ahead of time what to bring to rehab can get a head start on their addiction treatment.
No person’s experience in addiction treatment is the same. This is because no two people experience addiction the same. Also, there are a wide variety of addiction treatment programs, therapies, and services that people entering rehab can take advantage of. This is especially the case here at Florida Center for Recovery. Some of the main addiction treatment programs, therapies, and services that we offer here at FCR are described below.
All-Inclusive Detox Services
There are a number of addiction treatment programs, therapies, and services that patients can take advantage of here at FCR. For example, we offer all-inclusive detox services. Not all rehab centers can say the same.
By offering all-inclusive inpatient detox services, we make the lives of FCR inpatient treatment patients that much easier. This is because they won’t need to look for detox services somewhere else. Thus, our inpatient rehab patients are able to attend detox and addiction treatment at the same location.
Medical and Psychological Evaluations and Addiction Treatment Assessments
Here at Florida Center for Recovery, we also offer our incoming inpatient treatment patients all of the medical and psychological evaluations and addiction treatment assessments that they need prior to entering rehab. This service once again makes the lives of our incoming patients easier. This is because our patients don’t have to find doctors and medical professionals elsewhere to perform these mandatory evaluations.
Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Our alcohol and drug rehab programs here at Florida Center for Recovery utilize integrated approaches. They do this to treat both addictions and their co-occurring disorders. That way our patients’ addictions and the underlying mental illnesses that are causing many of them are all treated.
Group and Individual Psychotherapy
Here at Florida Center for Recovery, we offer all patients group and individual forms of psychotherapy. Therefore, each of our patients can be introspective and dive deep into what his or her addiction triggers are.
Our patients can also spend time learning from the triumphs and mistakes of other rehab patients during group therapy. Thus, our rehab patients receive a robust, comprehensive psychotherapy treatment plan.
Intensive Family Therapy
Family therapy is also a vital form of addiction therapy. This is because the individuals that people are most impacted by are the ones in their families. Therefore, it’s important for the close family members of rehab patients to learn how to change their behaviors. That way they can better support their loved one’s sobriety. Luckily, this is something that loved ones of rehab patients learn during family therapy.
Family therapy also helps the loved ones of rehab patients better understand and empathize with those suffering and recovering from addiction. Florida Center for Recovery offers all of its patients intensive family therapy.
Many rehab centers fail to acknowledge the different addiction treatment needs that men and women have. As a result, some male and female patients are never able to receive everything that they need to achieve long-term sobriety. Luckily, that’s not the case here at Florida Center for Recovery.
We thoroughly recognize the differences between men and women and how those differences affect their addiction treatment needs. Therefore, to cater to the specific needs of our male and female patients, we offer gender-specific counseling.
Many people that suffer from addiction also suffer from depression. As a result, many people in addiction treatment are overcome with grief at all times. It also doesn’t help that many people that suffer from addiction lose people in their lives due to their addiction. To help our patients who are suffering from extreme levels of grief or loss, we offer grief/loss therapy.
Rapid Resolution Therapy
Rapid resolution therapy (RRT), uses combinations of hypnosis, guided imagery, and other communication tools to get the subconscious mind to respond differently when thinking of past traumatic events. Another name for rapid resolution therapy is trauma therapy.
Rapid resolution therapy is a quick process, hence the word “rapid” in its title. In fact, it’s possible for rapid resolution therapy patients to be able to better manage traumatic thoughts in as little as one to three therapy sessions. We here at FCR offer all of our patients the opportunity to receive rapid resolution therapy directly from the founder of RRT himself, Dr. Jon Connelly.
Other Addiction Treatment Programs, Therapies, and Services At Florida Center for Recovery
There are various other addiction treatment programs, therapies, and services that we offer here at Florida Center for Recovery on top of the ones that we already described. Some of these programs, therapies, and services include the following:
- 12 Steps & SMART Recovery®
- Addiction Educational Series
- Holistic and Alternative Therapies
- Recreational Activities
- Aftercare Programming
- Discharge Planning
- Chronic Relapse Program
- Pregnant Women Program
- Military/First Responders Program
Attend Addiction Rehab At Florida Center for Recovery
Florida Center for Recovery is a nationally renowned addiction treatment center. This is because of the years of professional work and expertise that we have. In fact, Florida Center for Recovery has worked to provide the most effective alcohol and drug rehab since 2002.
Part of what makes the rehab programs here at FCR so effective is that they include science-based and all-inclusive holistic forms of addiction therapy. Therefore, these programs can treat the mind, body, and soul.
To learn more about Florida Center for Recovery and the various addiction treatment programs, therapies, and services that we offer, give us a call. You are a phone call away from long-lasting sobriety.