CLICK ON THE TITLES BELOW TO VIEW COMPLETE ARTICLE
The most vulnerable individuals to coronavirus are those with low immune systems, especially people with…
What Parents of adult children need to know about HIPAA and substance use disorder, including opioid addiction.
Our Florida veteran’s rehab program is offered in an inpatient setting with variable lengths of stay. FCR’s multidisciplinary addiction treatment services include among others…
Detox and Rehab Center located in Fort Pierce, Florida and offering alcohol rehab to both men and women, including pregnant women. The center offers residential short-term alcohol rehab, 30 days or less, as well as long term alcohol rehab.
Groups such as AA, NA and FA are twelve step support group meetings for recovering individuals and their families. There are no dues or fees to join. These institutions can provide you with a safe place to seek help and recover.
Recently we got a post on our Facebook account from someone that was raising a red flag about rehab centers, sober living homes, half-way houses and pretty much every place and organization with any connection to drug rehab industry in the whole state of Florida. Yes, every drug rehab related place in the entire state of Florida. If this may sound a bit over reaching and irrational, it is exactly that. This might be the classical definition of the rhetorical statement “painting with a wide brush”.
Inpatient Rehab What to Pack for your stay at Florida Center for Recovery
Be Sure to Bring the Following with you:
- Clothing for 1 week. We have washers, dryers, and laundry detergent available for you to use.
- Personal toiletries, such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo, razor, etc., but nothing containing alcohol (like cologne or perfume) and no aerosol cans.
- Insurance card, prescription card and photo ID.
- Quarters, singles or $5 bills for the vending or cigarette machines.
- Any prescribed, non-narcotic medications, in the original labeled container.
- Any copay or deductible that is due, as discussed with the Admissions Department.
Be sure to leave the following at home:
- Electronics, such as laptops, tablets, or anything that contains a camera or connects to WIFI or cellular service. We will store these items, safely and securely, for the duration of your stay, if you bring them with you.
- Bedding items, such as sheets, pillows, blankets and towels. We will provide you with all linens and bedding.
- Food or drink items, including candy. You will be served 3 meals each day and will have access to beverages and snacks throughout the day.
Your family members and significant others are welcome to visit with you on Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 1pm and 5pm, with prior approval from the clinical staff.