Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Advertising Through Third Party Vendors
- FCR uses remarketing (when permissible) or similar audiences to display ads online.
- FCR uses Adwords and Google, shows advertisements for Florida Center for Recovery on websites across the Internet.
- FCR uses Adwords and Google, utilizes cookies to serve ads depending on a user’s past visits to www.floridacenterforrecovery.com
How We use Collected Information
Florida Center for Recovery may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Opt Out of Further Communications
If you would like to opt out of further communications from Florida Center for Recovery, please let us know by sending an email using the form on our Contact Page.
Florida Center for Recovery has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
Florida Center for Recovery is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Florida Center for Recovery Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
Florida Center for Recovery is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Florida Center for Recovery.
PROTECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions about how Florida Center for Recovery uses and processes PPI, view our Personal Health Information Policy. This document was last updated on September 28, 2020.